Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Support Group

Hi everyone, Buddy here. I went to my support group today, where I can interact with other dogs who can't lick their nuts. My daddy said it's called the Afternoon San Diego English Bulldog Meetup Group.



My sister Ariel is also a Bulldog, so she can't lick her nether-parts either. But she doesn't really like me, so I don't get much support from her. Here she is talking to some other Bulldogs.


Sometimes I think she doesn't like me because I'm not white.

Anyway, I think the support group is great. It helps to know that I'm not alone, and that there are other dogs out there who lack the flexibility to lick their own nuts.

Here I am with a new friend, who is also named Buddy.


We chatted a bit and then licked each other's nuts.


This big guy is Bubba.


His red rocket is showing.

When the meeting was over, we started walking home. That's when I saw my new friend, Ceasar, in his stroller.


I think it's awesome. He doesn't even have to walk home!

All in all, it was a great time. I met some new friends, and it was great getting support from fellow Bulldogs. Plus, I got my nuts licked. I can't wait until the next meeting!

No comments: