Friday, December 12, 2008

More about my Family

Hi everybody! Buddy here.


I told you in my first post that I live with my adopted parents and my sister. I'll tell you more about them now.

Here's me and my daddy.


I'm not too sure what he does for a living, but he dresses up like a tree every day.

He doesn't like to wear pants, but I'm pretty sure he can't lick his own nuts either. I suspect that he's doing yoga so that he can achieve the required flexibility. Maybe I should do yoga too!

And here I am with my mommy.


She dresses up in colorful clothes when she goes to work. I'm always really excited when she comes home, and I wag my tail to show my appreciation. She's been my sister's mommy for over eight years.

And speaking of the devil...here's my sister, Ariel.


She's an old coot, and she gets angry at me a lot. And like I said before, she never lick my nuts for me, even though I lick her all the time. Oh well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm so glad you didn't choke to death. tell daddy he shouldn't try to lick his nuts. that's just disgusting.
love, grandma ps did you like your christmas gift?